A seven year old girl has lost her life following a kerosene explosion which happened yesterday in Sapele area of Delta state.
According to reports, the fire explosion was said to have been caused by adulterated kerosene.
The girl was said to have bought kerosene from the market and as she got home, she poured the kerosene in the stove before she noticed the colour was different.
She was said to have poured the kerosene in a basin, after pouring it she gave a little distance before lighting a match stick.
This act generated an uncontrollable explosion which burnt the girl and wrecked havoc in the area.
The girl was rushed to the hospital after the explosion with vital parts of her body burnt severely.
About 18 rooms were razed down containing properties worth thousands of naira, some tenants were fast enough to rescue their household properties but others were not lucky.